Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Infusion Compensation Analyst will focus on trend reporting, performance analytics, and communication of OptumRx’s Infusion Pharmacy Sales Team. The analyst will be validating monthly and annual sales compensation; working in collaboration to our finance team regarding compensation; and reviewing the compensation program to ensure the program is meeting the needs of the business on a quarterly basis. This person will be a strategic partner within the business by tracking sales performance vs compensation to ensure correlation is as expected. As the analyst reviews the commission data, they are expected to track trends and provide recommendations based off findings. These recommendations will help enhance the sales compensation programs for future planning to ensure the right behaviors are being completed to meet the business’s goals and objectives.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
- Understands and examines rep goals and company budget
- Studies trends and develops trending reports for sales leadership
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data
- Presents sales reports to VPs and Sales Leadership
- Suggests enhancements to compensation strategies to improve sales and profitability
- Serves as a consultant for goal setting process
- Leads informational sessions for staff to explain compensation programs and help with Q&A
- Pull and analyze Salesforce.com activity reports and track against sales progress
- Assist with monthly commission review process
- Manage the monthly and annual compensation for Infusion Sales Team
- Hold data team and finance team accountable for hitting timelines/deadlines
- Become the liaison between Finance and the Infusion Pharmacy Sales Team
- Understand the goals set in previous periods and develop goal reporting to ensure future region and zone goal setting is structured and aligns with the main business goals of the Infusion pharmacy
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in business analytics
- Intermediate experience: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Sales Forecasting Software
- Knowledge of the Healthcare market and/or industry analyses
- Previous Sales Compensation Experience
- Salesforce Experience
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Capable of conducting independent research
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.