We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer II to join our Infrastructure Platform Engineering team (IPE) at CareerBuilder. The IPE team is responsible for managing and monitoring all of the server, domain, workstation, and database infrastructure throughout the global enterprise. This position is based out of our Norcross or Buckhead office. The primary function of this role is to manage our Linux server environment; responsibilities include owning, tracking, and resolving Linux server related projects, support, and requests. Additional responsibilities include Linux patch management, responding to server related alerts, and will require intermittent availability for 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Manage Linux servers in the private datacenter and in the cloud
- Linux patch management
- Support for server management tools
- Incident and Problem management
- Respond to escalated support tickets and user requests queue
- Server infrastructure documentation
- 2-4 years of experience in IT as a Server or Systems Engineer, with 2-4 years of experience in Linux administration or related education/experience
- Knowledge of Linux patch management tools and Linux server operating systems
- Experience with Virtualization, the cloud, and server migrations: VMWare, AWS
- Availability for 24/7 on-call rotation
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Windows Active Directory/environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong analytical skills
- Must be able to constantly reprioritize, hold, and pickup projects and support as CareerBuilder continues to transform and grow