PURPOSE OF POSITION
To take ownership of identified issues (Outages) and help resolve them as quickly as possible through strong troubleshooting skills and engagement of other IT employees.
The Tier 3 Incident Analyst will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance of Teleperformance’s technical documentation and using that documentation to assist in performing an impact analysis for internal projects and change management. As a follow-up to their management of escalated issues, this individual will take responsibility for ensuring receipt of a timely and accurate root cause analysis.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Manage Teleperformance’s IT troubleshooting of outage tickets for production-affecting issues
● communicate the status of issues real-time and post outage to both internal and external parties through verbal and written communication
● Documenting the action taken by IT or our vendors during outage tickets, including the identification of the impact to business, the root cause of the outage, the investigation of the outage, what steps were taken to mitigate or resolve the outage, and what could be done to prevent future reoccurrence of the outage.
● Manage the activities of outage ticket post escalation to include identifying and attaching root cause related items and approving documentation of business impact.
● Update or create documentation relation to troubleshooting or outage investigation.
● Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by Supervisor, Lead, or Manager
● Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
● Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately
● Identify opportunities for efficiency and development in both the team and individuals