The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday sometime between the hours of 7:45 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Availability to work overtime as determined by business need
- After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). This is an online activity where you will learn more about Customer Care jobs at Humana, try out some of the most common job tasks, and tell us more about yourself. Most people complete the VJE in 45 to 60 minutes. To complete it, you will need a computer or tablet with internet access, a keyboard, and speakers/headphones. We do not make job offers to candidates that do not complete the VJE. The email will come from [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], please add to your contacts or safe senders list to avoid this going to your spam folder.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Fluency in Spanish
Scheduled Weekly Hours