I am currently seeking a marketing analyst for one of the top technology companies in the world! Please see the below informaiton and apply ASAP!
Pay: $30 - $45/hour
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: Bellevue, Wa
The Mobile category Site Merchandiser is responsible for helping to grow the Samsung mobile online business through best-in-class execution of product launches, product updates, campaigns and promotions. The Site Merchandiser is responsible for optimizing the customer journey, and ensuring customers are able to easily and effectively accomplish their desired shopping activity. This person uses data, insight, and industry best practices to create great customer experiences.
- Execution of online merchandising strategies, with the goal of optimizing the customer experience in order to increase sales, improve conversion rates, and decrease bounce rates. Core metric is online sales and conversion rate.
- Ensuring that site content is correctly prioritized, optimized, and refreshed to create clear, effective customer shopping experiences.
- Expert use of data to make optimal decisions on site content. Understands how to build and run statistically significant experiments to derive validated answers. Is comfortable working with and diving into data to find insights.
- Collaboration across Site Merch team, Category Business team, Product Marketing, Brand, Operations and Design, to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, and prioritized.
- Strong project management over a variety of tasks with varying deadlines and priorities. Knows how to manage time and get things done in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Ability to tell stories that are compelling to customers via product and merchandising messaging and assets, all while remaining true to the Samsung brand. This includes partnering with other teams to create seamless journeys across partner sites, email, social, etc.
- Successful execution and implementation of promotional campaigns into the customer journey and through site merchandising. Ensure site, promotions, etc. are working properly, and activating the right escalations to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Build effective cross-sell and up-sell experiences through the complete customer journey, all the way through purchase, to ensure customers have the complete solutions they need.
- 3+ years of experience in Site Merchandising
- Project Management/Marketing Management experience
- Experience with Adobe, Tableau, Jira and Power Point is a huge plus
- Experience with testing and data analyzing is a huge plus
- Site optimization experience is preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.