Paramount Consulting Group offers potential clients a unique experience by relaying our Energy Brokers service offerings directly from our Customer Service at an entry level position. As a customer service , we provide our clients with a professional experience - this has drastically increased sales for our clients’ services, as well as, increased career opportunities and promotions within our firm.
Our Entry Level Customer Service Positions will learn how to effectively execute sales tactics on a daily basis working side by side with other seasoned Associates directly with potential consumers.
• Provide excellent customer service both in the office and during off-premise sites
• Cultivate and maintain business relationships in the community
• Assist with processes such as quote/contract generation for potential new leads
• Support customer engagement through direct sales strategies
• Stay up to date on clients energy matrix offerings and new sales tactics
• Attend daily meetings - attendance is required
Attributes for Success:
• Ethical and honest self-starter with a positive, proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
• The ability to follow through and prioritize
• Willing to work evenings and weekends when necessary
• Be willing to Cross Train in other positions.
So leave the corporate struggle to advancement behind you, and join a team of high-achieving, hard-working and motivated individuals now!
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
$40,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Restaurant - Food Service, Marketing, Admin - Clerical