IT Security Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated IT Security Analyst for a remote opportunity in Tampa, FL!
Position Title: IT Security Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
Expected Duration (possible extension): 6 Months
* To lead the technical product management of one or more Building Management systems. They shall be the main point of contact and expect to become the subject matter expert in the product(s). Examples are:
o Siemens Products and Tools
o Schneider Electric Products and Tools
* Liaising with key stakeholders in both the business and the operational support team to ensure the product life cycle is managed.
* They will be tasked with determining and enforcing the product road map, working closely with relevant vendors to ensure that they continue to match Client vision.
* They will also evaluate the marketplace for Building Management technologies with Client CSIS team and then test and eventually certify best of breed products to Client standards.
* Where commercial products are not available, it will be required to develop in-house solutions as well as leveraging existing capability from existing solutions. This involves ensuring that the product conforms to all of Client security standards and audit requirements and is integrated into our enterprise management tools.
* 3rd level technical support
* Writing and publishing designs, test results, best practice, standards for the a global disparate audience, which eventually lead to the certification of products
* Develop Domain knowledge on Client IT Security Engineering - Related technology environment.
* Exposure to wide range of physical security technologies deployed globally
* Subject Matter Expert & Technology Consulting across Citigroup technology horizontals.
* Experience of working in a very large technology environment and catering for the needs of a diverse set of business users
* Bachelors degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
* Up to five years or more experience in an engineering role
* Strong Windows skills with some knowledge of UNIX
* Ability to package in Windows or UNIX (including Linux)
* Code development (.NET, SQL) experience - and the ability to rapidly take on new languages as necessary
* Good understanding of IT security and information security principles
* CISSP or other security related certifications are desirable.
* Knowledge of PKI security concepts, Active Directory, and MS SQL
* Knowledge of the project management life cycle (requirements gathering, project skills)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required in English
* The candidate will have the highest possible integrity due to the sensitive nature of the information security role.
* The candidate must have strong technical writing skills and be able to communicate ideas and technical designs clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
* The candidate should have excellent communication and influencing skills
* The candidate must be comfortable in working across geographies due to the global nature of the team.
* Organizational and project management skills required.
* Successful candidate should possess a strong work ethic, good interpersonal and communication skills and a high energy level.
* Ability to independently work with vendors in resolving issues and developing solutions
* Able to deliver results independently and without constant supervision.
* Experience in building highly available infrastructures
* Should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative and self-leadership
* Proficient with MS Office - Visio, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
* Some experience in CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Fire & Safety and control systems would be welcome
* Proficient in one or more computer languages
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 129506 when responding to this ad.