The candidate for this role will lead Problem Investigations for IT issues. Problem Managers lead a team to investigate the root cause, agree on a plan to reduce the likelihood of an issue reoccurring and holding people accountable for the corrective and preventive actions. IT Quality Management is accountable to ensure, drive and enable the delivery of quality and compliant digital capabilities by:
- Ensuring compliance of policies as well as legal and regulatory requirements to protect patient and consumer safety, ensure product quality and data integrity, and secure proprietary and private information
- Driving operational quality with defined quality frameworks and processes; using risk based controls assessments
- Supports the Senior Problem Manager with process and system changes.
- Lead / Support Problem Management Investigations.
- Drives discussions around root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
- Engages teams across IT and holds individuals accountable for tasks.
- Utilize root cause analysis tools to drive determination of primary root cause.
- Ensure Problem Task due dates are timely and obtainable.
- Ensure all overdue tasks are escalated.
- Accountable for driving the Problem Management process from start to finish.
- Report on metrics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of process management methodologies and IT Service Management frameworks such as ITIL v3.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years combined work experience in Information Technology and Quality.
- Understanding of global pharmaceutical / BioPharma industry environments and Health-care regulatory environment.
- Experience with the Service-Now platform preferable.
- Experience working in an Information Technology role.
- Ability to move forward with change despite obstacles.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience at multiple levels across the organization.
- Ability to ask probing questions, identify risk and assess situations quickly.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations.
- Have an Analytically mindset