Role : IT Auditor II
Location : 10005 Monroe Rd Charlotte NC 28105
Duration : Direct Hire
The Internal Audit team is a High Performing group that provides internal audit services and support to the business leaders across the organization. Internal Audit works to address areas to drive continuous improvement, while providing independent and objective assurance and advisory services to help affect change and improve the business.
Our team is focused on IT/Technology Audits and Operational reviews across our client’s portfolio; with the ability to identify areas for improvement, develop recommendations and become part of the solutions that will help improve the business; valued audits that make a difference.
• Execute audits and reviews focused on various Technologies in the Business, as well as various Business Processes; and Information Technology General Controls (ITGC)
• Understand the business, design and execute audit programs, execute testing, analyze findings, report writing and presentation to the business, as well as participating in corrective action planning, and tracking issues through remediation with the business owners
• Document and assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls and processes to meet established business objectives or security concerns in the IT and network groups across the business
• Facilitate meetings with Technology and Network owners to discuss and understand processes and conduct risk assessments to identify and understand the business and related IT Risks, internal controls which mitigate these risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Assist with organizational policy and procedures documentation and other special projects as directed
• Build trusted relationships with the Business leaders
• Participate in top-down, risk-based approach to scoping the integrated audit with focus on the ITGC audit for Sarbanes Oxley 404, planning and execution of ITGC audits, completion of test steps to evaluate controls, and gathering/analyzing information as necessary to evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the controls.