If you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference in the lives of employees, then you could be our next HR Representative!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As HR Representative, you will administer human resources policies and procedures that address employee and labor relations, recruitment, collect and analyze HR data, and make recommendations to management. The HR Representative will process paperwork for functional value steam areas according to established procedures, will help prepare and distribute internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, and company policies. This role will also provide administrative support within the department and process the time and attendance functions for the facility.
Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, this position is based in Shreveport, Louisiana*.
- Manage employee relation issues within established protocols including career pathing, conflict resolution, counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviews.
- Manage and guide the recruitment function for professional/technical/hourly positions including interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as a resources to leadership team, managers, and directors. Assists and advises in areas of compensation, recruiting, promotion, etc.
- Provides training and guidance to salaried/office-hourly employees/managers on ePerformance, eCompensation; provides training and acts as resource to all employees with respect to benefits. Benefit administration to include claims resolutions, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Works in Taleo recruitment software and HR Fusion as well as other software to maintain records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, reviews, and terminations and employee statistical reporting to gov't. regulators.
- Addresses employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns. Analyze employment-related data and prepared required reports.
- Maintains manpower listing, posts and awards job bids for manufacturing employees.
- Responsible for new hire orientation.
- Process time and attendance and works along Corporate payroll to process all payroll related tasks for facility.
- Attend MDI report-outs on production floor to gain knowledge of production environment and understand hiring and staffing needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business, or related field with 5-8 years of experience preferred; will consider less education with 9+ years of experience.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification a plus but not required. Manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint.
- Experience working in an HRIS system required; Oracle Fusion experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to include written and oral.
- Must be people-oriented, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) to include steel-toed shoes and safety glasses.
- Mostly office environment but will be required to have the ability to walk and stand in production floor areas.
*Frymaster in Shreveport, Louisiana is an industry leader in the manufacturing of commercial fryer, fryer filtration equipment (built-in and portable), foodservice equipment computers, water-bath rethermalizers and pasta cookers. The facility in Shreveport is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem™, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by two service brands: FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,800 employees and operating 17 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 3,500 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.