DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Act as a liaison between the employee and other support departments as it pertains to Payroll, Benefits, etc. Represent the company for unemployment claims, EEOC investigations and other employment agency inquiries.
For over 40 years, Teleperformance, the global leader in customer experience management, has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. With 380,000+ employees worldwide, Teleperformance serves customers from 170+ countries in 265+ dialects!
Teleperformance's Digital Integrated Business Services combines human touch and high technology to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. While technology creates new and agile ways of working, our interaction experts remain committed to creating unique connections through empathy, adaptive communication skills, and more importantly, a passion for making it happen.
Join us to make each human interaction simpler, faster, safer, extra efficient, and more cost-effective – while having a little fun!
TELEPERFORMANCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Process all new hires and terminations in our HR Information System
• Facilitate the processing of the LOA, PTO and FMLA requests
• Investigate all injury and incident reports. Obtain all necessary documentation and manage corresponding Workers Compensation claims
• Assist with the investigation and gathering of documentation for all EEOC claims (or other legal issues)
• Prepare documentation for all Unemployment Appeal Claims and attend corresponding hearings
• Conduct employee exit interviews
• Assist in administering incentive plans and rewards system
• Track all ‘expiring’ work authorizations
• Facilitate the resolution of all Payroll issues and concerns
• Manage access badge requests, deletions and replacements
• Set up virtual new hire personnel files and maintain “ACTIVE” and “TERMED” files
• Review and Approve all termination requests for the facility
• Manage all Employee Relations
• Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high energy, change-oriented environment
• Interpret and ensure self and subordinates are in compliance with Company/client specific policies, procedures and initiatives, and all laws
• Perform other related duties as required
What We’re Looking for
• Must be willing to help others become the best versions of themselves with a culture of drive and collaboration.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Previous experience in Human Resources
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet, and Outlook
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle numerous tasks simultaneously
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must
• Time management skills are imperative
• Must possess a positive and upbeat attitude
• Ability to work well with others and create a positive partnership with the Operations group
• Position requires flexible availability and must be able to adjust the schedule as needed
• Must be prompt and dependable
• Excellent attendance history is required
• Must pass mandatory background checks which may include pre-screenings, illegal drug tests, and credit checks