This position is a key member of the branch service team. The Home Health Member Experience Navigator is responsible for managing and developing active relationships with leading referral sources and influencers in the local market. This individual manages an assigned, limited number of key facility and/or physician accounts providing ongoing information on our services, specialty and product offerings, and oversight of care transition to the home or other residential setting. The Home Health Member Experience Navigator works to improve patient care and communication through the care continuum.
The position includes but is not limited to the following:
- Gains a comprehensive and deep understanding of the professional and consumer community in order to increase the referrals of qualified clients to the company.
- Function as a consultant to providers and concierge to our members/patients.
- Identifies resources with which the branch can partner to provide optimum client service and care.
- Analyzes the professional market; identifies, profiles and prioritizes potential referral sources that can meet branch growth goals
- Develops strong relationships with community and professional organizations to create a consistent network that will generate the necessary inquiries and admissions
- Meets goals for required activities and company sales standards
- Educates referrals source contacts on company services and provides feedback to the company on product needs
- Responds to inquiries and consults with prospects about how company services can address their needs and expectations in order to engage them as clients
- Provides clinical/operations team with necessary information/documents so that branch/clinical staff can meet clients’ care needs as well as patient expectations and branch regulatory expectations
- Assists branch in timely processing of physician orders
- Conducts pre-discharge facility visits at the physicians' request to determine the need/eligibility for home care
- Develops and executes a business development/marketing plan in keeping with the branch budget. Plan should include presentations, sponsorships, educational and social events for professionals and consumers
- Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation
- Perform any other activities as directed by the supervisor and abides by all operational compliance with internal controls and reporting
- Complete all required training in a timely manner