- Full-time permanent hire (no contract, full benefit)
- Starting pay $18/hr
- Must have clean drive record and reliable transportation
- Will be using personal vehicle to travel, company will cover mileage and other travel cost
- Monday to Friday, business hour
- Up to 5% overnight travel
- Each week, Engineering Field Technicians are assigned within a geographic region, to perform field survey, data collection with power utility and telecommunication infrastructural systems.
- The Field Technician is responsible for collecting detailed technical information about electric utility facilities, telecommunication facilities and equipment.
- It is an outdoor position that requires hiking between spans of utility poles to capture data that supports outside plant engineering and various fiber-optic construction projects.
- Work independently of direct supervision while coordinating with their supervisor to plan routes for a productive week.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.