The largest e-Commerce company located in South Lake Union is looking for an experienced Health-care recruiter to join their new team. This opportunity starts out as a 9 month contract and pays $29-33 per hour depending on experience.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
This Health-care recruiting team is looking for a Recruiter to work with our highly collaborative team of recruiters and coordinators. The Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
* Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
* Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
* Develop sophisticated closing strategies for recruiting passive candidates at all levels that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone
* Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
* Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
* Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification
* Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
* Bachelor's degree or 4+ years professional or military experience
* 3+ years of experience as recruiter in a corporate environment
* 3+ years of experience working with resume databases, and internet sourcing tools
* 5+ years of experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers
* Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills
* Organized, pragmatic people who thrive in a results oriented environment are encouraged to apply
* Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
* Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.