Position: Entry-Level Healthcare Coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Avenica is currently recruiting for an entry-level Healthcare Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent college graduate interested in gaining experience in healthcare or client relations. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience required.
- Provide medical case management to individuals, keeping open communication with the patient, physicians and other health care providers as well as employers, attorneys etc.
- Develop plans, makes recommendations and assist in the implementation of the client's rehabilitation progress goals.
- Negotiate services and creates cost-effective long-term strategies for healthcare
- Contribute to create a dynamic team environment that achieves positive outcomes
- Utilizes verbal and numerical critical thinking skills to gather information, apply reasoning, and draw conclusions
- Manage case deadlines independently and present case findings to clients in quarterly meetings
- Participate in continuing education and training to strengthen skillset
- Bachelor's degree required – all majors encouraged to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to understand client and business partner needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
- Highly motivated with initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
Avenica is a national recruiting firm specializing in matching recent college graduates to entry-level, career-track positions within great. Using a proven, personalized process, we’re able to connect grads with opportunities that fit with their skills, career goals, and interests. Regardless of your major or experience level; whether you’re right out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your career, we’ll help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.