NOW HIRING - Health Care Call Center/Patient Billing
Hours: Monday - Friday, 1st shift
- Responsible for soft collection efforts of patient level accounts primarily for private accounts.
- Works with responsible parties, receiving in/out bound telephone calls, providing customer service through explaining why they are being billed and following-up on past due accounts using approved collection techniques.
- Works with pharmacy billing associates in obtaining accurate billing and resident information and in re-billing and resolving unpaid claims through adjudication.
- 1 year of call center experience required.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Health Care experience a plus!
Please apply directly if interested with an updated resume and call Hailey at 303-224-4467!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.