AZZ Enclosure in Chattanooga is seeking to hire a Human Resource Coordinator. Following are the details:
Administers and coordinates the policies, programs and activities related to human resources, recruiting, benefits, employee relations, employee programs, payroll, safety and workers compensation support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources to ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Conducts recruiting activities to fill vacant positions to include advertising, screening, etc.
- Advises management of any employee relations/labor relations issues (i.e. grievances, arbitration activity, collective bargaining agreement (CBA) negotiations, and CBA compliance).
- Assists with the administration of the performance management process (PMP) to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Assists with the investigation of accidents and collects data for input into the system and all required OSHA reporting documents.
- May represent the organization in personnel-related investigations and hearings.
- Maintains all personnel-related documentation, including personnel files and related records and reports.
- Coordinates employee activity functions.
- Assists with Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) training to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Coordinates with Compensation to ensure all facility related job descriptions are in compliance.
- Supports the Human Resources Manager in the areas labor force analysis, key performance indicator (KPI) reporting, and posting of data on the KPI/Business boards.
- Assists with projects and additional tasks as assigned.
PROFILE LEVEL DESCRIPTION
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision; may act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data.
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate work of less experienced employees.