If you have a 'passion for people,' and thrive in an environment where you can make a difference in the lives of employees, then you could be our next HR Business Partner for our Delfield product line at Welbilt.
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As HR Business Partner - Delfield - you will partner with product line leadership to customize HR solutions and programs to achieve a product line strategy; with a focus on driving talent management and development, employee relations, employee engagement, and talent optimization by aligning the Human Resources strategy to the product line strategy.
Reporting directly to the Director Human Resources, USA & Mexico - this position is located in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan*.
- Strategic workforce planning and talent acquisition strategy
- Develop succession plans
- Development of high potential talent within the product line
- Employee engagement and retention
- Adoption and implementation of HR programs
- Manage employee relations
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide strategic HR support to leadership.
- Lead and facilitate the employee relations program and related functions including negotiations and investigations.
- Select, implement and manage HR practices that are most appropriate for the delivery of the product line strategy.
- Ensures compliance with the human resource policies and procedure.
- Assess impact and alignment of HR and talent programs.
- Coach and guide leaders in demonstrating the appropriate behaviors and values to drive sustainable culture change.
- Partner with the HR COE to develop and adapt global HR and talent programs to the Region's needs.
- Lead and advise on talent management practices within assigned Region related to workforce planning, talent acquisition, leadership development, employee development and training, performance management, merit planning, career and succession planning, and workforce analytics.
- Coordinate site HR activities related to achieving the Region's strategic goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Human Resources or related field; with a minimum of eight years' of experience in Human Resources with strong focus on talent management and Employment Relations is required.
- Strong internal consulting skills, with ability to champion and influence change and a willingness to take risks.
- Strong conflict management and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen; including financial acumen.
- Ability to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Ability to travel domestically - up to 10% of the time.
*The Delfield Company in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan manufactures world class product brands such as Delfield® and Multiplex®. Products include prep tables, worktop refrigeration, refrigerated equipment stands, mobile serving lines, custom refrigeration, frozen beverage dispensing equipment. The facility in Mt. Pleasant is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.