Job Title: On-boarding Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN -46280
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Timing: 8:30 – 5 Pm
BCforward is hiring an Onboarding Coordinator. The position’s primary responsibility is to initiate, manage, and complete all new hire requirements for a variety of clients globally.
This position requires excellent customer service, a strong sense of urgency, and attention to detail. This is a high visibility role that works with multiple internal departments as well as providing regular status updates to Account Managers and Client Relationship Managers. The Onboarding Specialist will report directly to the Onboarding Manager to ensure timely completion of deadlines and delivery targets. The ideal candidate will be flexible, eager to learn and develop a compliance/client knowledge base, and possess strong communication skills across multiple platforms (Outlook, vendor systems, Skype, phone, etc). This is an exciting, fast paced environment with new challenges daily.
- Initiate and monitor background checks and drug screens
- Initiate and monitor standard new hire paperwork (Form W-4, I-9, state-specific compliance forms etc.)
- Verify and maintain all pertinent data fields within internal systems to ensure minimal back office errors
- Learn and contribute to state and Federal compliance procedures and deadlines
- Interact with account managers, department heads, and various team leaders to ensure timely delivery of candidates
- Communicate background check / drug screen results in compliance with all state and Federal laws
- Coordinate start details with candidate and client
- Maintain accurate data entry of new hire information into appropriate systems (ADP, Benefocus, Vendor Management System)
- Provide multiple, daily status updates to Operations Manager
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks, projects, and initiatives as needed