Aerotek is presently seeking HR Assistants for a leading E-Commerce company in Seattle.
***Please contact Halle Dutro at if interested & qualified***
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitate new-hire group first day activities, including scheduling for O&M's, orientation, safety training, and booking/confirming meeting space
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the applicant data flow process to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Ensure New-Hire Checklist forms for each new employee is completed, signed, and filed per the BMS process
- Assist with reviewing and assessing candidate applications for qualification connection
- Conduct candidate pre-screening and reference checks & schedule candidate interviews and follow-ups as necessary
- Utilizing the Behavioral Based Interviewing model and in accordance with hiring managers, conduct candidate interviews for internal and external positions and internships
- Coordinate candidate background check process for candidates selected for employment
Create and disseminate new-hire spreadsheets and new employee welcome email to announce the arrival of new employees to human resources and the organization
- Create, review, proof, distribute and post job announcements internally and externally Effectively collaborate with a cross-section of staff at all levels to drive organization and human resources department results
- Performs other duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.