Human Resources Administrator - HR
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter information for background checks and drug screens into appropriate system software, update the background spreadsheet and pull flagged items
- Process pre-adverse action, adverse action and rescind offer letters
- Process applicable invoices.
- Approve training certifications and complete process for certifying initial CA Training.
- Update CURO codes as required.
- Process promotions and transfers ensuring accurate data entry in all applicable systems.
- Process performance reviews and pay increases.
- Process new hire paperwork in HRIS system
- Process new hires into learning management system software
- Review I-9 paperwork, enter information into E-Verify, and ensure compliance with regulations
- Issue new hire permanent badges and set up alarm access codes
- Send stores name tags and drug screen paperwork
- Prioritize employee needs and questions above routine work to ensure excellent customer service is provided to employees
- Accurately and efficiently enters data into employee records in multiple systems. General administrative duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Ensure that the HR Phone line is answered in a timely manner and that questions are answered sufficiently or that the call is routed appropriately.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails
- Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to employee data and conversations
- Responsible for all assigned second verification of reviews, promotions and new hires.
- Uphold all company policy and procedures.
- Regularly participate in training and educational programs as required.
- Provide assistance to internal and external auditors as necessary.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
- Perform all internal controls as assigned.
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non-compliance on the company's reputation and success
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Model the Company's Vision and Values
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of administrative HR experience, and 2+ years of experience in office management.
- Background in human resources preferred.
- Strong, effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to execute projects and obtain results.
- Possess a proven track record of complex problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Must possess ability to manage time effectively and prioritize a multitude of ongoing tasks, and long range goals.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required.
- Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Possess critical-thinking skills and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Education or Equivalent Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required, some college preferred.
- ADP software experience preferred.
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, Canada and England. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto as well as Leeds and Nottingham in the UK.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Cash Money, Rapid Cash, The Money Box, WageDayAdvance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.