Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
As a Groundskeeper at Pinnacle, you play a key role in making our apartment communities a great place to live! The Groundskeeper is a member of the Maintenance staff working directly with the Maintenance Supervisor and the office staff to provide world class service to our residents. The Groundskeeper is a 'hands on' professional whose goal is to make sure everything is working right everyday! At Pinnacle, we value our Maintenance Staff, provide career training, and a clear career path for individuals who are looking for advancement opportunities. You will be part of a team responsible for keeping our communities in the top-notch condition our residents have come to expect, building motivated and trustworthy teams who consistently deliver a notably higher level of service to our residents. Be ready to be busy!
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image which includes cleaning of the driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas; maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas; snow removal; and pool cleaning or routine pool maintenance.
- Responsible for providing world class customer service by addressing the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner
- May be called upon to the Maintenance staff on other projects as needed.
- 'Roll up your sleeves' mentality
- Positive Attitude
- Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Customer-service focused
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Previous grounds or custodial maintenance experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends (on call) in the case of an emergency.
Pinnacle has grown to become America's largest apartment manager through many different successes. Yet, in today's ultra-competitive market, each success must fuel the next and speed is essential in the ongoing race to lead the industry.
If you are ready to work hard and be empowered and encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and discover solution to provide current and potential residents with unparalleled, world class customer service please click Apply Online.