- Directs operations of multiple departments and/or shifts to ensure safety, productivity, quality and housekeeping goals are met.
- Sets goals and manages results for subordinate supervisors or team leaders on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and adhered to by direct reports
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates production activities and processes; ensures adequate human and material resources to maintain production schedules according to process specifications; oversees multi-processes and possibly over multiple shifts.
- Identifies significant manpower and workflow problems and initiates corrective actions.
- Facilitates internal continuous improvement processes.
- Supports adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the broad formulation of manufacturing policies and procedures.
- Defines training requirements of subordinate supervisors and shop floor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and minimum 3 years’ experience in supervising in a large manufacturing operation; Will consider a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in lieu of education.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Must be PC literate with high level expertise in the MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Knowledgeable of ISO, Quality system requirements, Lean Principles and policies; Six Sigma Yellow Belt, or higher, preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage people.
- Must be able and willing to use required personal protective equipment (PPE), as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
*For over 40 years, Kolpak in Parsons, Tennessee has manufactured dependable, energy-efficient walk-in coolers, freezers, and refrigeration units for the foodservice industry under leading brand name Kolpak. The facility in Parsons is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.