- Current New York State RN license
- Didactic Instructor: Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Clinical Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Have at least 2 years’ full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Prior teaching experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Commensurate based on experience. How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “PN Faculty
' in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.