Retail Sales Associate - Retail Team Members Wanted!
TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in the hospitality industry or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level retail sales representative openings we are currently hiring for. People with restaurant or hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level retail sales representative positions. If you’ve had six months of restaurant, hospitality or hotel experience, please apply for the retail sales representative position.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Perks and Benefits for a Retail Sales Associate:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and peer mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers