Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking a Full Time Clinical Coordinator for its Practical Nursing Program at its Albany, NY campus.
This position has overall responsibility for coordinating clinical experiences for students enrolled in the Practical Nursing program. Teach clinical PN courses as necessary, supervise clinical faculty. Participate in curriculum development, faculty mentoring, and student advisement and retention efforts. Will have overall responsibility for on-site clinical labs including ordering and maintaining supplies. This position will require day/evening/weekend hours.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
- Current New York State RN license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master’s preferred.
- Have at least 5 years full time or equivalent direct patient care experience as a practicing nurse
- Prior teaching experience desired.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Commensurate based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “PN Clinical Coordinator” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.