Full Stack Developer – Angular/Azure
What a typical day looks like for this role:
• Primary role for this position will be building and maintaining Angular SPAs and Azure assets to serve & store data for web applications.
• Assess business requirements, and provide technical suggestions/solutions to best meet them.
• Work with development team to assess requirements, estimate complexity, and break down into manageable stories.
• Troubleshoot complicated issues. Directly solve, or hand off to IT department for resolution.
• Assist with and help to drive our move to Azure for our engineering and design software and data.
Required SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience as a Web Application Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
• Experience developing, maintaining and securing Azure assets
• Experience developing RESTful API (C# ASP.Net Web API)
• Experience implementing web application seasoning, authentication and application security
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration
• Experience working closely with a variety of teams including product management, Business Analysts, UI and UX designers, and developers.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiar with source control and build automation tools
• Agile development experience
• Familiar with test frameworks for Unit testing