We are currently seeking an OS&D Clerk. An OS&D Clerk will be responsible to:
* Match inbound freight with billing
* Record and work overages, shortages, and refusals
* Arrive inbound loads
* Dock all shorts, cigarette, and hazardous material alerts
* Bill as needed
* Dispatch as needed
* Assist drivers with customer information
* Provide assistance to customers
* Dock work and operate forklift as needed
Previous OS&D and/or customer service experience preferred.
This position is being offered by TFI International Inc. or its affiliates, which is not affiliated with United Parcel Service, Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities (“UPS”).
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law