Job Title: Flight Training Program Dev Technology Supervisor
Department: Flight Training Program Development - Flight Training Center, 802 Grade Lane, Louisville KY 40213
Days: Monday – Friday Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm Hours per Week: 40
Standard office environment
The Flight Training Program Development Technology Supervisor is responsible for the effective application of technology in the design, development, deployment, and evaluation of UPS Airlines flight training. This role focuses on the Advanced Qualification Program and related manuals (ATM), and on compliance requirements for the Program Development department. Depending on the level of knowledge and experience, this position may be placed on special assignment to replace the current Training Scheduling legacy system (ATMS).
Functions as a subject matter expert in the content and design of the Advanced Qualification Program Manual (AQPM). Manages, tracks and coordinates all AQPM Revisions, using AMRFC or equivalent systems. Ensures the processes, activities, and tools in Program Development are compliant with all internal and external requirements. Maintains and builds on knowledge and skills through self-development activities, including reading company and industry resources, attending conferences, and other learning methods.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Previous training experience in a corporate or military environment.
- Strong communication and business/technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge of flight operations and flight operations terminology.
- Experience with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic working knowledge/understanding of regulations.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience in technical documentation, compliance or quality assurance environments.
- Ability to analyze data and/or complex regulatory documentation to make decisions.
- Knowledge of the Advanced Qualification Program and concepts.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong prioritization and task management skills.
Capable of working collaboratively in a team environment. Ability to successfully interface with subject matter experts (SMEs), FAA, airline leaders, and other stakeholders. Internal consulting skills and ability to influence without authority. Professionalism while adhering to high standards of integrity, responsibility, respect of others, and team work. Innovative and creative problem-solving.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law