Are you a responsible person with extensive knowledge of firearms looking for an exciting sales opportunity? EZCORP is looking for a Firearms Specialist with vast gun handling experience. To qualify for this opportunity, YOU MUST HAVE hands on experience with long guns and pistols. This experience could be from prior retail, recreational hunting or the collecting of firearms. The Firearms Specialist is responsible for all aspects of managing the gun department, including driving profitability through buying, selling and loaning on firearms. The Firearms Specialist completes all 4473 forms, is responsible for all aspects of compliance with ATF guidelines and ensures the store's FFL status stays in good standing.
- Evaluate the value of firearms presented as collateral
- General management of the store's firearms and firearm accessories, including merchandising, pricing, inventory controls and evaluation
- Adherence to firearm compliance, such as appropriate certifications, gun book, 4473, NICS and/or other state agency forms
- Knowledge of guns, shooting, or hunting
- Exceptional customer service
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be eligible under BATFE regulations.
- Must have knowledge of federal and state firearm regulations
- Retail sales experience
- Experience with form 4473 a strong PLUS
EZCORP is passionate about customer service, but our team members are equally as important. Just as we want to meet the needs of our customers and our community, we also strive to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and their families. EZCORP provides our full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- Progressive career path
EZCORP participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.