SNI Financial is partnered with a publicly traded company located in downtown Chicago that is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team. This individual would be responsible for preparing SEC filings, XBRL tagging, reviewing financial statements, and participating in special projects. The company has grown consistently over the years, promotes from within, and offers competitive benefits.
- Prepare SEC filings and earning presentations for external reporting
- Research accounting issues and review purchase accounting for new acquisitions
- Review financial statements and results
- XBRL tagging for 10-K and 10-Q filings
- Participate in special projects that will relate to technical accounting, financial analysis, consolidations, and process improvements.
- Lead financial reporting projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA eligible
- 1+ year of experience in public accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with SEC reporting
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills