At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture engineered steel products for rail, energy and industrial end markets at six production sites located in the USA (Portland, Oregon; Pueblo, Colorado) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose and Red Deer, Alberta). We are the largest North American producer by volume in the rail and large diameter pipe markets, and we hold leading positions in the Western Canada oil country tubular goods, small diameter pipe and West Coast plate markets.
EVRAZ NA currently seeks a Financial Planning and Analysis Intern to join our growing team at our Pueblo, CO location.
- Support one key finance / accounting driven project during internship
- Complete various other assignments related to finance / accounting business
- support to meet deadlines
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting and/or Finance, preferably senior standing
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to organize and motivate teams for safe, high-quality results and maximum productivity
- Ability to work with multiple assignments and adjust priorities as needed