The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides expert financial advice, guidance and counsel supporting business objectives and decisions. Researches, evaluates and interprets financial data using advanced and emerging financial techniques and tools. Responsible for providing consulting services to internal customers through participation on projects or corporate initiatives. Acts as the primary liaison with assigned business project teams to ensure successful achievement of project objectives and goals. Develops, designs, tests and documents system changes or upgrades. Coordinates with various departments in preparation for services provided by external organizations (i.e. bench marking, exams, audits, etc).
In addition to the primary duties and responsibilities above:
Leads, facilitates and monitors the financial segment of large complex projects/and department initiatives. Acts as the primary liaison with assigned business partners to ensure successful achievement of objectives and goals. Conducts research activities to determine and communicate financial implications resulting from reorganization, benchmark comparisons, reporting entity changes and merger/acquisitions.
- 1 - 3 years experience using Tableau
- Experience using Google cloud/Big Query or Python
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
- equivalent to a senior position within Finance/Accounting or other related fields
- developing complex financial models using macros and other advanced spreadsheet applications (i.e. EXCEL) and experience using other software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- providing oversight to less senior employees in the quality of work product
- analysis of technical issues and complex financial data and developing sound conclusions
- the design and implementation of medium to large projects
- problem identification and resolutions techniques
- analyze complex financial data
- develop and implement new financial analytical and reporting systems
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
- prepare and present written and oral reports
- Strong organizational, planning, time management and administrative skills demonstrated through work experience.
- Strong communication skills in order to present complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
Financial Planning and Analysis Experience:
- developing automated forecasts and budgets
- the design and implementation of complex corporate/finance projects including preparing cost justification, proposals and risk assessments
- preparing business plans, proposals and cost benefit analysis for long range strategic plans/initiatives
- prepare an in-depth analysis of statistical and financial data compared with peers, industry, corporate targets and history
- analysis of product profitability, pricing and other complex mathematical analysis
- developing/implementing business simulation/models
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.