**Reputable Financial Institution Hiring for Customer Service Representatives**
Position: Customer Service Representative (Level III)
Pay rate: $17.00/hr
Location: 4109 W GANDY BLVD TAMPA FL 33611
Duration: 12 Month Contract-to-hire
Estimated Start Date: 3/16/20
- Client Service Representatives - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of our Consumer Client Services centers.
- The role is ideal for those with a passion for assisting clients with their banking transactions while building relationships and helping to identify their needs
- Client Service Representatives (CSR) have a passion for delivering a personalized and caring experience - they anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding expectations, no matter how large or small the request
- Those in the Fraud Client Service Representative role use sound judgment to assess the risk level when reviewing client accounts for possible fraudulent activity and make decisions to best care for the client
- Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients financial lives.
- Fully understands how life events can impact a client's financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
- Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
- Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
- Has the ability to engage with clients - begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
- Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
- Has 1+ year of customer service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations
- Has the ability to engage with clients - begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.