Aerotek is hiring for a 6 month contract to hire Financial Customer Service role.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Communicating directly with our clients by phone for up to 90 percent of your day
* Research complex situations set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries
* Educate clients on the use of technology to monitor, maintain, and service their operational needs
* Communicate operational and financial industry policies and procedures
* Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
* Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred
* Demonstrated effective use of consultative skills, PC Skills, and system knowledge
* Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
* Ability to work with all levels of clients, management, and employees
* Service Call Center or other customer service experience preferred
* Strong MS Office skills, Beta experience preferred
* Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.