This role is responsible for performing general accounting and reporting functions, including support of AFNA Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), the administration and operation of AFNA financial systems, and the analysis and reporting of Corporate costs.
Assist the Shared Business Services Department by completing journal entries, general accruals, account reconciliations, running and populating reports or other administrative tasks in the support of a specific Business Unit.
Compile plant and/or corporate reporting activities relating to fixed asset, inventory, sales, customer rebates, standard cost, and government reporting.
Assist in various aspects of the monthly/quarterly/yearly close process (i.e. journal entries, account reconciliations, expense analysis, and trend analysis)
Assist in annual budgeting process
Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting and other business data
- Account reconciliations and task module activities
- Accruals and allocations
- Customer rebates and broker payment tracking and analysis
- Eliminations and adjustment entities
- Fixed asset accounting and reporting activities
- Intercompany invoicing, confirmation, and reconciliation
- Payroll accounting
- Prepayment accounting
- Vendor rebates
- Perform administration and operation of functions of financial systems
- Blackline - User provisioning, preparer and reviewer account assignments, training
- SAP - Open / close periods, SAP account maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1 to 5 years of accounting, financial reporting and analysis, and/or accounting systems experience
- Full working knowledge of P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.