The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Financial Analyst is a member of the Supply Chain/Operations FP&A team. This role is instrumental in:
- Partnering with leaders to establish and drive high-performance capabilities
- Developing, interpreting and quantifying financial and operational metrics and analyses related to Supply Chain/Operations activities
- Ensuring accuracy of reporting and results
- Partnering with the Supply Chain/Operations teams, as well as the other cross-functional teams in the organization.
Responsibilities include working across the organization to:
- Support month-end close process by meeting all deadlines with accurate submissions
- Seek areas of improvement in current processes
- Assist in coordination of planning and forecasting efforts and ensure due dates are achieved
- Research, track and summarize key data including, trends, profitability and expense analyses
- Prepare monthly reporting for Supply Chain/Operations Functions
- Ensure the overall integrity of Finance Reporting & Databases
- Evaluate current reporting and processes and make suggestions and recommendations to streamline and improve
- Evaluate projects designed to improve operations, control costs, and improve performance
- Report and interpret key performance indicators (KPI’s) driving visibility for improved results
- Evaluate business cases/proposals to drive operations to make informed business decisions
- Analyze plan/forecast/prior year results and variances to provide actionable insights
- Perform ad hoc analytics and provide insights on variances and trends
- Ad-hoc assignments
Role is based in either Bohemia, NY, or Bridgewater, NJ.