The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is seeking a highly skilled Financial Analyst to join our team and to start adding value, by leveraging data extraction and analysis skills, on Day 1! Your ability to source, validate, and work across multiple platforms such as Excel, SQL, Hyperion/Essbase, Oracle Fusion, and Salesforce will give you the capability to support and enhance the Finance team. With critical thought processes and logic, your ability to make every report process quicker, while maintaining exceptional accuracy, will be of great value to the Finance team and the Company!
Partner with multiple departments, with varying degrees of data skills, to aide them in better understanding current data trends, while maintaining a service mentality to support of business partners.
Identify data and process challenges. Solve them with tactical or strategic recommendations.
Use data mining tools across multiple database platforms.
Contribute as a subject matter expert with the design, build, testing, and implementing of data/reporting solutions.
Recommend based on your analysts, course corrections or risks to reasons for material business trend changes.
Maintain report suites for distribution to your customer or analysis internally in the department.
Involve problem frameworks, develop hypotheses, and test, and analyze solution development, feasibility of operational scope, lead implementation efforts, and develop a monitoring plan.
Collaborate with other departments across the organization to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability.
• Bachelor's Degree in any quantitative field (Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, or Engineering).
• 1-3 years of analytical experience in data mining, modeling and analysis; relevant experience in the financial services industry is preferred, but not required.
• Hands-on experience in data manipulation, data mining, statistics, web analytics, and descriptive analytics.
• Strong financial, strategic, analytical, and project management skills.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, independent but collaborative, organized, proactive, highly responsive, and flexible.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Microsoft Office), databases and coding (SQL, SAS), and PowerBI.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Hyperion/Essbase experience strongly preferred, but not required.
A completed internship in the financial services industry.
Learn More About Us:
The Financial Analyst is a vital member of Finance team, a group of trusted financial advisers who strive to ensure our business partners have the financial data they need to make the correct decisions as we continue to solidify our position as the industry leader.
To learn more about this team, visit
Check out what’s happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.