Beginyour career at UnitedHealth Group and you'll get an opportunity to do somethingextraordinary with your first job out of school: make a real difference. Wehave modest goals: Help 75 million people live healthier lives. Change thelandscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we foundit. Such aspirations attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented.Brilliant. Compassionate. Driven. You'll find these people everywhere you turnhere. You'll also find a world of career options fueled by your performance andlimited only by imagination. Start here. And start doing your life's bestwork.(sm)
**Housing and relocation assistance are not available forthis position**
**This full-time position will be available starting inSummer 2021**
**UnitedHealth Group is not able to offer visa sponsorshipnow or in the future for this position**
Opportunities areavailable in the following areas depending on interest and abilities:
FinancialPlanning and Analysis
- Analyzeand report on financials
- Assistin the development of program forecasts, budgets, and plans
- Researcheconomic progressions to assist with the organization's financial planning
- Create annual budget templates
- Preparespreadsheets to effectively show financial results and financial forecasts
You'll be rewardedand recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you andgive you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well asprovide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Currently in final year of obtaining a bachelor's degree with a major in finance from an accredited college/university. Other degrees are considered when accompanied by experience or previous internships in finance
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Coursework to obtain degree must be completed prior to start of employment. Degree must be awarded and verified within 6-8 weeks following the commencement date at your school
- Mustbe eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in thefuture, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students withpractical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not beconsidered)
Intermediate level of proficiencywith MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, formulas, etc.)
Demonstrated leadershipqualities and leadership potential
Demonstrated oral andwritten communication skills
Demonstrated presentation skills
UnitedHealthGroup is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work alittle harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and eachother. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we'rebuilding a high-performance health care system that works better for morepeople in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team withpeople who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doingmore. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverseopportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identityor expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is adrug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test beforebeginning employment.
Keywords: finance,financial analyst, analysis, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota