- 1-2 years of Financial Aid experience preferred
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented and able to work in fast paced environment.
• Conduct initial Financial Aid interview (enrollment) and packaging session;
• Guide students through the processing of their financial aid applications;
• Prepare and maintain student financial aid files;
• Process and monitor student payments including: Pell, Loans, Agency, in-house, and TAP
• Meet with students regarding their financial aid eligibility and award requirements
• Verify student eligibility for Pell and TAP
$24.00 - $28.00 /Hour
Finance, Accounting, Customer Service