A leading real estate and financial services firm in Chicago is seeking a detail oriented and sharp Finance and Accounting Administrator to add to their team in a temporary capacity. The Finance and Accounting Administrator will be responsible for processing transactions, posting payments, and preparing bank reconciliations for the Commercial Finance and Accounting teams. The ideal candidate will have commercial servicing and accounting experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The compensation for this role is $17-18/hour.
Responsibilities of the Finance and Accounting Administrator:
- Provide support for the Commercial Finance Group and Accounting team
- Process transactions and post payments utilizing CSM software
- Prepare bank reconciliations and conduct annual audits
- Manage ACH and direct debts
- Additional projects and tasks as needed