Position: Entry-Level Finance Associate
Location: Cranford, NJ
Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry-Level Finance Associate. The ideal candidate for this position are recent college graduates interested in gaining experience in accounting and finance. This individual will be responsible for executing accounting tasks and strategies and performing day-to-day financial activities. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience required.
• Assist managers with creation of financial proposals and reports
• Represent the company to customers in a courteous and professional manner
• Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing requests and transactions
• Open a variety of business and consumer accounts after determining customers' needs
• Explain various account and ownership options, providing the counseling necessary to meet clients' needs
• Maintain accurate records of invoices, payments and transactions
• Respond to potential and current client inquiries and requests for information and communicate their needs and expectations to appropriate personnel
• Complete a variety of reports related to banking and investment transactions
• Knowledgeable with regards to lending, investments, mortgages, and all other services offered by the company
• Serve as liaison between the customer and all the services offered by the company
• Carrying out other related duties and participating in special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related program
• Knowledge of Accounting principles and ability to analyze information and data
• Strong attention to detail, organization and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
• Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
• Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
Avenica is a national recruiting firm specializing in matching recent college graduates to entry-level, career-track positions within great. Using a proven, personalized process, we’re able to connect grads with opportunities that fit with their skills, career goals, and interests. Regardless of your major or experience level; whether you’re right out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your career, we’ll help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.