We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Field Technician
Work Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: Long-term contract
Education/Experience Required: High school diploma or G.E.D.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provides moderately complex technical support to end users for personal computers, system communications (LAN/WAN) and/or software applications (packaged products/custom applications to comply with established service level agreements).
- Interfaces with end users to resolve moderately complex problems concerning system functions reported through a problem ticket. Assesses diagnostic information and determines alternatives. May recommend process changes.
- Performs install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based upon prescribed procedures and processes.
- Diagnoses problems, initiates scripts or loads patches to implement the activity. Escalates unresolved issues or problems and may provide alternative courses of action.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works with project teams to implement defined technical activities, such as distributing new personal computers or developing new software, in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors for larger or multiple systems/products with minimal coordination. Recommends changes to procedures and processes; implements as approved.
- Maintains currency regarding routine technological, product, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and achieve team objectives.
- Supports documentation maintenance; updates information and changes as directed.
- Works with less experienced technical and non-technical personnel on both routine and complex projects.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of technical training in computer field
- Six or more years of technical support experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with solving computer-related technical problems
- Experience working with the company escalation policy
- Must be US Citizen
Paladin is an EEOC employer.