The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads all aspects of Property Management for an assigned portfolio. Interacts regularly with Regional President(s) in an effort to align Portfolio Strategy with capital improvements, lease renewals, tenant improvements, space optimization, and property dispositions. leads the development, management and coordination of all Critical Systems, including Mechanical, Life Safety and Electrical components: Switchgear, UPS and Generator, where applicable.
Inspects and coordinates repairs of new and existing office facilities to include parking lot repairs, landscaping, equipment, furnishings, etc. Writes specifications and service level agreements; assists in contractor selection, participates in Quarterly Business Reviews. Works in cooperation with Procurement and/or landlords of leased facilities to ensure completion of repairs in a timely and professional manner. Attends city/township meetings regarding zoning and other building related issues as needed.
Coordinates moves, adds, and changes to various office locations in order to accommodate business needs. Arranges for furnishings, utility connection/disconnection, supplies, distribution of building keys, etc. for new/renovated/closing office locations as needed. Conducts work station evaluations in accordance with worker accommodation requests (i.e. lower or raise desk or file cabinets, order ergonomic equipment, etc.); makes determination and arranges for modification/delivery of appropriate furniture or equipment to meet needs. Prepares updated status reports to assure timely compliance with remote facilities hazard inspection reports.
Coordinates a variety of small to medium sized office renovation projects (i.e. converting conference room to office) as assigned by management personnel. Works in cooperation with external contractors to ensure completion of assignments within appropriate timeframe and in accordance with project plans.
Responsible for preparing, monitoring, tracking and reconciliation of both capital and monthly expense budgets.
Preferred Qualifications:College (2+yrs.) or military trainingCMMS experienceBudgeting experience
Work Environment:Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.Qualifications
- College level coursework in Business Administration or a related field.
- Possession of Real Property Administrator designation. or Certified Plant Engineer designation.
- Completion of skilled trades program relevant to the requirements of the position
- minimum 5 year experience in commercial property management of a corporate environment
- coordinating major/minor facility renovation projects and moves, adds and changes and department floor plan restacks
- using project management methodologies and tools
- Developing and managing expense budgets for multiple facilities
- Conducting property inspections and/or facility assessments
- Scheduling and managing small to medium-sized projects and/or capital upgrades.
- Preparing service level agreements and job/bid specifications
- Extensive experience in coordinating servicing for (uninterruptible power systems) UPS, electrical switchgear maintenance and fire suppression systems
- Reading and interpreting architectural and engineering drawings and specifications
- preparing and analyzing reports relative to RES expenditures
- ability to operate large back-up generating systems in emergency situations
- ability to understand and use electrical schematics to troubleshoot circuitry
- understanding contracts in relation to obligations of trades
- knowledge of building trade products, materials, service, building codes, OSHA and hazardous materials codes sufficient to monitor, evaluate and recommend repair of various facilities
- PC applications to include Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- preparing and presenting detailed reports (i.e. budget reconciliation)
- analyzing, reconciling and approving extensive construction invoicing packages
- communicating effectively with others in a work environment and with the public (e.g. contractors, landlords, Tax Management, General Counsel, Tax, etc.)
- organizing numerous files and documents
- coordinating small to medium sized facility renovation projects
- utilizing project management methodologies and tools
- defining resources and skill requirements for projects
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.