Reporting to the Facility Security Officer (FSO), the Facility Security Administrator is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service to the Facility Security Office, our field office employees, as well as corporate leadership. The Facility Security Administrator will be primarily responsible for providing support and maintenance of various Government Security related tasks.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of Security Clearance status check requests in Department of Defense's Clearance Database (JPAS)
- Communicate with field offices regarding candidate's clearance status
- Assist the team as needed with the gathering of personnel documentation to ensure adherence to Department of Defense Clearance guidelines
- Assist the team with the auditing and maintenance of Security Office records
- Interaction via email and via phone with our field offices
- Additional tasks as required
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Government Security Clearance at the Secret level is preferred or must have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- AA degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- JPAS experience highly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately at a fast pace
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.