- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Asset Suite, Hyperion, WPT a plus.
- Managing assets and experience with PowerPlant also beneficial.