- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons..
- Current Florida D-Class Security License
- Computer Literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional Appearance