UPS is recruiting for a State and Local Tax Intern. The intern will prepare corporate income tax returns for UPS and its subsidiaries. He/She will process tax return filings, prepare estimated tax payments and respond to notices from state and local tax authorities.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well as part of the team
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the tax preparing process
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Majoring in or have completed a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or a Master's degree in Taxation - preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access) - preferred
- Able to work a minimum of 30 to 40 hours per week - preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law