BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Executive Assistant for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ 85012
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85012
Expected Duration: 2 Months Contract
Under the direction of the Associate Director of Education, is responsible for work of considerable difficulty serving as the staff assistant to Associate Director in the Board of Nursing with broad scope and complexity; and by assignments having a significant impact on management decision making and organizational operations of all educational programs
- Assists the Associate Director in the development of educational policy and procedures; provides sophisticated calendar management for the Associate Director; act as gatekeeper to prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Education Committee Members; arrange and handle all logistics for Education Committee meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; compile, and upload materials;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Associate Director's ability to effectively lead the education department, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, investigations, collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; maintaining contact lists; and database management.
- Develops systems to Education committee meetings comply with open meeting law requirements; including posting of agendas and recording of meetings within three days after the meeting is held; Recommends changes to correct operating deficiencies or to improve the provision of services to the public;
- Files and retrieves board records, documents and reports;
- Familiarity with Google software programs and Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
- Interprets Board rules, regulations and policy;
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161781 when responding to this ad.