* Minimum seven (7) years of experience performing administrative support functions for senior or executive level management.
* Minimum six (6) months of experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
* Advanced level proficiency with MS Word, and intermediate level proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel or Access (required only if applicable to department's needs).
* Ability to create tables; merge documents; create pivot tables; and develop graphics and PowerPoint presentations from notes.
* Strong proficiency with office equipment, including troubleshooting and training others.
* Excellent customer service and oral and written communication skills required.
* Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
*Bachelor's degree preferred.